Saturday, April 10, 2004

Protective Custody

I have put my blog in protective custody. Students have found out about my blog. That doesn't bother me so much as one particular student finding out about it.

She seems to have developed an obsession for all things me and has proceeded to stalk my class' forum page in an attempt to find out about it. My class being guileless, somehow or other let on about my personal blog and she's been taking things personally and flaming it.

I'm sick of putting out fires and in an effort to protect my privacy, I decided to move the blog and to give it a new identity. I don't know how long it would be safe for, but to prevent her from prying into my private world, I think it's worth it.

So, this is an effort to give my blog a new lease of life after having put the cat to sleep, rather reluctantly I might add.

Ondine tossed this thought in at 10:59

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"