Thursday, January 13, 2005

Frantic

KW and I came to the realization that just adding one extra lesson per class to our workload seems to fill up our timetable very quickly. I'm hardly at my desk anymore and I'm in class, on average for 2 to 3 periods at a stretch. My back hates my new timetable and I'm always hungry because I teach through breakfast and by the time I can eat, it's brunch. The good thing is I'm mostly done by early afternoon.

The year's off to a really fast running start. I decided that today, I'm going home straight after school before debate training starts. I think my house is beginning to feel neglected. Every night, we're back so late. If it's not debate training, it's track training and the earliest we're back is 9. The past nights has been, get into the house, take a shower and crawl into bed and then rinse and repeat the next day.

It promises to be like that all the way to Calgary. So, I'm just going to have to bear with it. Thankfully, the marking hasn't come in yet or I'd be a tad hysterical by now.

Ondine tossed this thought in at 11:34

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"